The coronavirus pandemic has encouraged many consumers to shop online on a daily basis. However, not every buyer is accustomed to this mode of shopping. Some shoppers buy groceries at local stores. Of course, they’ll need bags to transport their groceries. So, which bags should they get for this job? Retailers have purchased cotton shopping bags in bulk and distributed them as promotional gifts to customers. Are these reusable bags, however, safe for your health?
Do cotton bags disseminate contaminants?
Cotton shopping totes have grown in popularity in recent years. Potential germs in the bags can cause additional issues. As a result, it is critical to wash these reusable bags on a regular basis. Only 3% of consumers clean these bags on a regular basis.
It is critical to keep reusable grocery bags clean in order to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
- Clean your totes every two weeks. Germs can be effectively killed by a solution of detergent and hot water. It is also preferable to use bleach for the bag cleaning cycle to reduce bacterial growth.
- Separate bags can be used to store raw vegetables, fruits, and raw meat. It will allow you to avoid cross-contamination of the contents of the bag.
- It is preferable to pack your raw meat in a disposable bag before placing it in your reusable cloth bag.
- When not in use, store the bags in a dry and cool location. You should not leave your bags in your car. Your bags have bacterial growth due to the high temperature of the car interior.
Are cotton bags environmentally friendly?
Regardless of the type of bag you use, the most important aspect is how you use it. To reduce environmental impact, eat less meat and buy locally produced groceries. Plastic bags and cotton tote bags in bulk may be found in your home. However, you must not discard them until they have completely disintegrated. You can also use your old bag to collect trash. There are several methods for reusing these bags in order to save the environment.
As a result, it is clear how wholesale custom shopping bags are safe for everyone. However, there are several other reasons to choose cotton bags.
- Cotton totes come in a variety of styles
When shopping for reusable bags, there are no restrictions on design options. Transparent plastic bags can display your brand’s printed logo. Your customers, on the other hand, will not use them for many years. As a result, cotton bags can be used as an alternative.
These modern cotton bags come in a variety of shapes and prints. You can, however, order custom-printed cotton shopping bags. However, some customers prefer solid-colored bags with a minimalistic design. Select the size of your bags and include a personalized message. It is the most effective method of personalizing a bag.
- Cotton bags are extremely durable
Thick cotton fabrics ensure that your bags last a long time. As a result, cotton bags outlast paper and plastic carriers. Although they are slightly more expensive, they will provide you with the desired value in the long run. Plastic bags, on the other hand, can only be used once or twice before they begin to show signs of wear. As a result, you can use cotton bags instead of plastic carriers.
Look for an online store where you can purchase your cotton tote bag. Reusable versions of other bag designs are also available.