Are you a tenant who’s planning to move house? There’s a list of things to do that you undoubtedly know of. There’s one that everybody considers – leaving the house looking as it was the day you first moved in. And certainly, it is a big deal to few. In fact, it can even keep you from getting your bond back in full. Take a look at how specialised cleaning services can help you get your money back!
• When you move into a house, it’s in a certain condition that changes the longer you live in it. It goes through general wear and tears. This becomes noticeable over time. While landlords understand this, they still expect it to look presentable. After all, they need to lease it out to the next person and will have trouble getting the expected amount for it if it looks shabby. They may be compelled to withhold bond money and use it to pay for damages. Not only does this cause a lessee to miss out on receiving the bond money, but it creates an unnecessary rift between landlords and tenants.
• Cleaning is often the last thing on a person’s mind when planning a move. There are so many other things to organize and take care of. While it’s possible to undertake the cleaning oneself or get the help of friends and family, a perfect job may not be guaranteed. By hiring professional services, clients can expect stellar results as they’re trained for the same. They have the expertise as well as the proper tools required to complete the job. Many companies also provide guarantees, so you get your money back if you aren’t completely satisfied.
• An end of lease cleaning involves more than a cursory dusting and mopping. It entails a thorough clean including washing and polishing work surfaces, removing lime scale from sinks and taps, and cleaning ovens of grease and polishing the exterior. It also includes cleaning dishwashers, washing machines, refrigerators, wall tiles, mirrors, and floors. It doesn’t there: the staff will also vacuum, dust, and wipe windows and door handles as well as clearing rubbish and straightening knick-knacks.
• A professional service provider does all the work so that you don’t have to. They bring their cleaning materials, may offer same day service and re-cleans if necessary. Depending on the company, customers can avail small services such as window cleaning, carpet cleaning and oven cleaning, which is ideal for customers who want to undertake a majority of the cleaning themselves.
• End of lease cleaning also comes with regular discounts. Since moving can cost, this is a welcome breather for customers who need the help of an agency but also need to save money.
Get your bond back with no hassle by making use of this service. You can save time and effort by leaving cleaning in the hands of experts and focus on other matters. They’ll do an excellent job and will ensure that you and your landlord are more than satisfied.